Sling TV has been a great alternative for cord-cutters that can help you cut your TV bills. You can add as many channels as you want according to your preferences and choice. There are a couple of channels that you can get with Sling TV free trial for 7 seven days. Just like Hulu and Netflix, Sling offers a good trial period where users aren’t charged a single penny for a week. This gives a good insight into the service this streaming platform offers.
A very prominent and good thing about Sling TV is that viewers can customize the various channels according to their choice and preferences with two varied packages the Sling orange, sling blue, and Sling blue + orange. Sling TV is offering all its new customers 40% off on all plans for the first month. There is nothing more than registration that you can do to avail of this offer. Get it fast before offers get revoked.
Right now, free Sling TV trial is over but new users can avail discount on their first-month billing. Check the latest offer and sign up to activate them.
- Sling Blue: $20 for the first month, then $30/month.
- Sling Orange: $20/month for the first month, then $30/month
- Sling Orange & Blue: $35/month, then then $45/month
[wps_button style=”default” url=”https://www.sling.com/” target=”blank” background=”#00a6aa” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”20″ icon=”desktop” wide=”no” position=”center” radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 1px 1px #000″ rel=”nofollow” title=”Default Button” id=”default-button”]Sling TV offer[/wps_button]
How To Start Sling TV Trial For Free
Sling TV is extraordinary compared to other streaming administrations on the Internet that help cord-cutters discard their cable link or satellite. This is due to the fact that its plan starts as low for $20/month. However, now we will clarify how you can get Sling TV Free Trial and attempt it for 7 days free of cost.
Get Sling TV Free Trial In 3 Steps
1. Firstly, visit the official website of Sling TV and create a free account on it. By simply adding an email id and password you can create your free account there.
2. Next, the users have to select a preferred plan of their mode of choice to try on. There are multiple options to choose from i.e. Sling Blue, Sling Orange, and also Sling Orange + Blue. To view, the entire list of channels clicks on the ‘View all Channels’ option with the preferred plan.
3. After you have chosen your preferred plan with your preferred added channels click on the option of the ‘Next’ button. I suggest you try the plan having maximum channels, i.e, Sling Blue + Orange. This is the best way to test out the service thoroughly.
3. The last step requires your billing details by providing your name, credit card number, CVV number, and also the card expiry date. After adding all the necessary details now click on the ‘Finish & Submit’ option. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged before 7 days. Even you will get a reminder before your trial period gets expired.
You have effectively created a free Sling TV trial without paying any money upfront. Enjoy Sling TV free for 7-days and afterward you get 40% off for one month. Now update or cancel according to your preference.
Do check out our complete SlingTV guide with a list of all channels where I’ve explained all bits and bytes of this streaming service. Basically sling TV comes with two plans. Sling Orange is the base channel with a monthly subscription of $25 and sling blue with a monthly subscription of $25 which allows video streaming on different devices at one time. They have provided the viewers with more than 40 channels including some add on at price money of +$5 for each extra addons which the subscribers can choose according to their preferences and can watch them online anywhere and at any time.
How To Cancel Sling TV Free Trial?
No commitment, this is what cord-cutting is all about. With Sling TV, you are free to cancel or start the subscription at your will. If you wish to cancel Sling Trial or your current subscription, here is what you can do.
- Simply Sign in to your Sling account.
- Under my account, you can find the option to cancel or start the subscription.
- Now select the reason to cancel your subscription.
- Next, click ‘Cancel MySubscription‘
- Validate changes with your password.
Other Sling TV Offers
[wps_alert type=”dark”]Sling TV is running two more eye-catching offers for cord-cutters. Committing Sling subscription for few months can get you brand new Amazon firestick or AirTV. Check the offer details.[/wps_alert]
- Pay 2 months of subscription fee in advance and get a firestick worth $39.99.
- Pay 3 months of subscription fee in advance and get AirTV mini worth $99.
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”Do I need to submit my credit card for Sling TV offer?”]Yes, registration with email and CC details are mandatory. You won’t be charged during the trial period. In the case of a one-month discount, you will be charged discounted fees for the first month.[/wps_faq]
[wps_faq style=”classic” question=”How much does Sling TV cost after trial?”]After the free trial, Sling blue cost $20/mn, Sling orange cost $20/mn, and Sling Orange + Blue for $35/mn for the first month.[/wps_faq]
However, countless individuals afraid of cutting the lines as a result of the absence of content on an online streaming platform. However, this is not the situation with Sling TV, Sling TV has got all your preferred stations. In this way, you should have figured out how you can access to Sling TV trial version for 7 Days and get a hefty discount on the first purchase.